Home Owner

Homeowners insurance can help protect you from the unexpected. If your home is damaged, your belongings are stolen or someone gets injured on your property, it can help cover repairs or replacement, temporary housing, legal fees and more.

A homeowners policy is recommended for anyone who owns a home and may even be required by your mortgage lender. You will need separate coverage to help protect your home and personal belongings against damage due to floods or earthquakes.

If the unexpected happens, home insurance can help you restore your life back to normal. A typical policy can cover:

The structure of your home
Other structures on your property (e.g. garage, shed)
Your personal belongings
Additional living expenses if you cannot live in your home due to a covered loss
Your personal liability or legal fees
Limited valuable items (extra coverage can usually be added)


A condo insurance policy covers any damages to your unit’s structure and your personal belongings caused by certain perils, such as fire or vandalism. You don’t have to own a house to protect the things you love – your condo is your home, and it deserves to be treated like one.

This insurance can cover:

Your personal belongings like furniture, clothing, sporting equipment, and more after a theft or disaster.

Additional living expenses if your condo is damaged or destroyed by a fire, storm, or other covered disaster.

The structure of your condo if it is damaged or destroyed by covered disasters.

Legal liability if you, your family members, or even your dog are found legally responsible for bodily injury or property damage.


Renters insurance, also known as tenant insurance, protects you and your stuff.

Covers electronics,
clothes, bikes and more

Protects against theft,
either at home or elsewhere

Helps cover vet bills if your dog bites another dog or legal bills if you’re sued for an injury at your place


Owning and renting out a property can be a smart investment and a great experience. By taking some steps to make sure you’re covered if something goes wrong, you can focus more on keeping your property in great shape and less on the unexpected challenges. You’ll get protection from unforeseen repair bills, possible loss of rent and even the cost of rebuilding your property if there’s damage from a natural disaster. In other words, you’ll have the peace of mind when you welcome your tenants to the place they’ll call home.




We believe that knowing your flood risk can help you better protect yourself and your property. Consider these facts when you’re shopping for flood coverage:

Everyone lives in a flood zone
Floods and flash floods happen in all 50 states
25% of all flood claims are filed by people who live outside high-risk areas
In high-risk areas, a home is twice as likely to be damaged by a flood than a fire

Available to homeowners, condo owners, landlords, business owners and renters, flood insurance may cover:

Furniture, clothing and other belongings
Certain cleanup expenses
Damages to your heating and cooling system
Repair or replacement of flooring


Umbrella insurance policy is an additional insurance that provides protection beyond the limits and existing coverage of other policies. The umbrella insurance policy may provide coverage for injuries, property damage, certain lawsuits, and personal liability situations.

A Personal Umbrella Policy protects you from the things you might not consider. Like if a delivery person slips on your walkway after a snowstorm. Or your son’s friend breaks his leg while jumping on your trampoline. Situations like these could result in a lawsuit, and they likely would not be covered by your homeowners insurance.

But with a Personal Umbrella Policy, you can rest assured knowing you have coverage for:

Liability lawsuits
Defense costs
Employment practices liability
Not-for-profit Director and Officer coverage
Worldwide coverage



What it is?

Nothing is more important than the health of you and your family. Finding a health insurance plan that covers your family and fits your budget requires a little familiarity with insurance terms. After all, if you’re not sure what co-insurance or deductible means, you may not know the true cost of your health insurance. Here’s a quick rundown of the most common terms you’ll see when comparing plans and how they shape the total cost of your plan:


Your premium is the amount you pay on a monthly or other regularly scheduled basis to keep your coverage.


Your deductible is the annual amount you pay out of pocket for medical care before your insurance pays out.


A co-pay is a fixed amount you pay for certain services, such as X-rays or specialist visits. Depending on the policy or insurer, your co-pay may count towards your deductible.


This is the percentage of your medical bills you pay once you reach your annual deductible. Some plans may pay for all your covered services after you meet your deductible.



What it is?

Different dental insurance plans cover different services. A basic dental plan typically covers preventative care and common treatments, either with or without a co-pay, such as:

Teeth cleanings
Cavity fillings (using silver/amalgam)

Other plans may provide more extensive coverage, helping to pay for major dental procedures, including:

Root canals
Dental implants

Pet Insurance

Pet insurance helps cover certain medical expenses for your pet. It can provide peace of mind when your cat or dog has an injury, faces a serious health problem or just goes to the vet for routine wellness care.

Veterinary medicine can do amazing things for pets these days, but the costs for scans and other treatments can quickly add up. Allstate pet health insurance can help you stay focused on your sick pet, without the stress of figuring out how to pay for care.

Pet health insurance can help cover the costs of unexpected illnesses or injuries. These include:

Accidents, and treatments for illness and disease
Cancer and chemotherapy services
Surgery, hospitalization and nursing care
Lab work and diagnostic tests, including X-rays and MRIs
Genetic conditions
Alternative therapies like acupuncture, hydrotherapy and holistic and homeopathic medicine
Chronic and recurring conditions, like allergies, diabetes and hyperthyroidism